||People who operate in international teams and wish to improve their conflict management skills.
- Improve participants' interpersonal skills in the area of conflict resolution.
- Improve participants' conflict management skills through enhancing abilities to demonstrate two-way communication skills,
- Diplomacy and empathy in cross-cultural dialogue
- Creating a win-win approach to conflict resolution,
- Recognize and deal skilfully with potential conflict areas
- Understanding needs, perceptions, power, values and emotions
- Strategies and outcomes, evaluating "reality" and objectives
- Invoking the "seek first to understand" rule
- Dealing effectively with conflict through empathic communication
- Moderating and facilitating across cultures
- Achieving outcomes / looking for mutuality
- Knowing your partner / perceptual modes
- Cross-cultural awareness / Culture influences the conflict resolution