Date: 27-28 April 2012
Location: Bonn - Germany
- Revised Information
- Provisional Agenda
- Notification, !Add!
in cooperation with the ECOWAS Regional Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (ECREEE) and the African Business Entrepreneurship Network (ABEN)
from 27-28 April 2012 in Bonn – Germany
The ECOWAS Renewable Energy Finance & Investment Forum 2012 will spotlight the need for effective financial solutions for West Africa’s efficient Renewable Energy projects and bring together the African and European leading experts.
This event will gather West Africa’s higher level business entrepreneurs and law makers, as well as senior investment officials from Europe’s leading energy sectors in a private and confidential setting.
The 2-day event will be held at the Gustav-Streseman-Institut in Bonn, Germany. You are invited to join your peers to discuss the key issues the industry is facing.
• Meet professionals from Africa and Europe;
• Participate in Plenary Sessions, Workshops and Business Roundtable sessions;
• Business-to-Business (B2B) matching service for delegates to network in pre-arranged meetings.
• Network with colleagues and business prospects during the co-located networking events.
From venture capital and private equity, to tax and debt finance for renewable energy projects to institutional investors looking for reliable long term returns- the forum welcomes renewable energy companies and investors alike to examine new investment avenues and forge new partnerships.
LANGER GRABENWEG 68
53175 BONN - GERMANY
• Stay up-to-date with the latest technological advancements;
• Share best practices;
• Build alliances; and
• Gain an in-depth coverage of industry hot topics.
- International speakers;
- Business representatives;
- Government leaders; and
- Civil Society;
This event can turn your business projects around!