- Creating rapport / Dealing with international (virtual) audience.
- Recognizing your audience - the three representational systems (linear-active, multi-active and reactive cultures)
- Communication patterns
- Listener-oriented communication (International focus)
- International outfit; the green, red, grey zone
- Process management in communication; negotiations as a process- situational discourse vs. agendas (multi-active vs. reactive, linear-active cultures)
- Leadership styles and communication
- Individual and group work, brief lectures and discussion, presentation and feedback